Covenant Health Alliance of Pennsylvania (CHAPa) is committed to building the premier clinically integrated delivery network to benefit participant organizations and patients alike. CHAPa was originally created as a joint venture partnership between 13 mission-driven, not-for-profit continuing care organizations throughout central Pennsylvania. Together, these organizations formed a single point of entry into the full continuum of senior care services, including skilled nursing, home health, hospice, palliative, and home care.
Affiliate organizations are consistently among the highest performing post-acute care providers in various quality measures and represent the most respected and stable providers in the state.
- Brethren Village (Lancaster, PA)
- Countryside Christian Community (Annville, PA)
- Fairmount Homes Retirement Community (Ephrata, PA)
- Frederick Living (Frederick, PA)
- Garden Spot Village (New Holland, PA)
- Londonderry Village (Palmyra, PA)
- Living Branches (Lansdale, PA)
- Menno Haven (Chambersburg, PA)
- Peter Becker Community (Harleysville, PA)
- The Community at Rockhill (Sellersville, PA)
- Tel Hai Retirement Community (Honey Brook, PA)
- United Zion Retirement Community (Lititz, PA)
- Valley View Retirement Community (Belleville, PA)
CHAPa accepts new member facilities as participant organizations only after a thorough due diligence process that includes a comprehensive review of the applicant’s compliance and survey history, verification of financial viability, and confirmation of the applicant’s charitable status and mission. CHAPa also only accepts organizations that have a 3-star rating or higher.
Organizations that meet these and other membership criteria sign a participation agreement prior to joining CHAPa to ensure continuous alignment, cooperation, and quality across the network. The strength and success of CHAPa’s clinically integrated delivery network resides in the fact that affiliate organizations and participant organizations are committed to improving the quality of care and quality of life for the people they are privileged to serve.
Why Join Covenant Health Alliance of Pennsylvania?
CHAPa invites not-for-profit, mission-driven senior care providers in Pennsylvania to join the state’s preeminent post-acute care alliance. CHAPa’s clinically integrated delivery network model affords benefits for members and affiliate organizations beyond the traditionally isolated, one-system approach. Some of the benefits CHAPa members and affiliate organizations experience include:
- Improved Patient Outcomes – Through education, training, and a full range of post-acute care services and capabilities shared across the entire network, CHAPa members experience substantial improvements in care delivery and patient outcomes.
- Cost Effective Care Services – By providing patients with the full continuum of care they need to get stronger faster, CHAPa members also report shorter length of stays and lower readmission rates. Together, these factors help CHAPa members realize significant cost savings.
- Future-Proof Care Delivery – CHAPa members have greater access to resources and support services in the event of regional and/or national health care reforms to assure compliance, consistency, and accountability.
For more information on joining CHAPa, contact us online or call 866-800-1053.